With over 4 years experience advising people with their mortgages to:
- secure their first or next home,
- re-mortgage portfolio and individual buy to lets taking into account rental stress tests, type of property and specialising in property that is above or next to commercial,
- need to re-mortgage due to a divorce (if transfer of equity is not possible),
- expertise in later life lending (for those over 50 years old),
- re-mortgage or purchase when their jobs are not run of the mill (fixed term contractor, self employed, director of a business, mixed income sources including child maintenance or there have been issues with their credit report),
- to re-mortgage and purchase holiday homes (popular in this area),
With years of previous experience in various financial service roles such as quality control, complaints, pensions and volunteering as a debt counsellor I have a lot of background knowledge that comes in handy when considering the best course of action with a mortgage and the ability to raise potential issues that may need to be referred to a tax adviser, investment adviser or solicitor. I specialise in mortgage advice only.
A mortgage adviser comes into their own working through the myriad of morgage deals and finding the right mortgage deal for you. I have strong business ethics and I treat my clients as I would like to be treated – just look at my testimonials! I will choose the right option for you and I will go to great lengths to provide an outstanding service. I will ensure I listen to your needs, take the time to get to know you, talk in plain English.
I live in Southbourne, between Christchurch and Bournemouth with my family and enjoy being involved with various community projects in the area.
What service will Dorset Financial Planning provide to you?
I am an independent, whole of market mortgage adviser and I will recommend a mortgage product that is suitable for you following an assessment of your personal needs and circumstances. This will include a detailed assessment of affordability. I will consider all products and lenders that we have access to. This means we will not consider those lenders that are only available by you going direct to them.
Where you are increasing your borrowing we will consider the merits of both a new first charge mortgage and securing this by an additional mortgage on a second charge basis. You may have the option of a further advance from your existing lender, however, we will only consider this where we are able to deal directly with the lender on your behalf. It may be in your best interests to explore this option and look at the further alternative of an unsecured loan, as these may be more appropriate for you.
Who regulates us?
Julia Crump trading as Dorset Financial Planning is an appointed representative of The Right Mortgage Ltd, FCA number 649443. Julia Crump is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA number 779271.