Being a first time buyer can be a daunting process full of new experiences. With so much to think about, it makes perfect sense to be as prepared as possible when it comes to your mortgage finances. This is where mortgage advice from Dorset Financial Planning can help.
By talking to me, not only can you can be assured of getting a great mortgage deal, you will also be guided through the maze of the mortgage process in a friendly and efficient way. I will help you understand;
- how much you can borrow
- how much you can afford in monthly repayments
- how much deposit you will need
- what to budget for the other costs in buying a home
- the government schemes to help get you on the property ladder
- the key steps in the mortgage application process and what to expect at each stage
Call Julia today on 07862 708429 for a no-obligation chat about your first time mortgage and get set on the right path to home ownership.
A mortgage is a loan secured against your home.
A mortgage is a loan secured against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage or any other debt secured on it.